Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Ive come to point were im super happy about my life, for a while i was leting people pull me down, even my own friends, and now im just over it, over all the people who chose to try and make my day bad, over all the drama that has been happening lately and over giving people second chances. Ive come to terms that yeah not everyone is gonna like me, im not perfect. And i cant be friends with everyone in this world, as much as id like to but im finally happy with that. Ive got some of the bestest friends a girl could ask for and i have got such a good family. I need to stop complaining about the negetives and focus on the positives, because life is what you make it so im gonna start livng mine like i should have a long time ago. Good luck trying to get me down now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment